The cost of private medical insurance varies depending on a number of factors:
- Are you doing it alone or part of a company scheme?
- Where are you based? In some cases your post code can affect premium.
- Age – The older you are the higher the premium.
- What level of cover will you take? After we have looked at your requirements the package premium will be based on what benefits you take…
An Example Case
Recently we established a private medical insurance policy for a company scheme. This comprised of 3 adult employees, 2 of whom were the business owners.
What is included?
We didn’t scrimp on cover…
- Mental health cover for out-patient consultation visits and talking therapies.
- In patient treatment for serious mental health issues.
- Full cancer cover for radiotherapy, chemotherapy and expensive biological cancer drugs.
- Operations in a private hospital with a private room.
- Private consultations.
- Physiotherapy, plus much more..
For all three of them the premium is £97 a month. Private medical insurance can be described as an expensive luxury. Most of the time it does not have to be.
How to get a quote
Please contact us for a quote. That costs nothing! We will obtain quotes from the market, provide easy to understand advice and negotiate with the insurers on your behalf.