Many clients I have happily taken onto my books have come from sourcing their own private medical insurance policies. Some have had them many years and perhaps would never have used a broker until I met them.
With the internet allowing for so much self service these days, it is easy to go on line and get an insurance quote for anything. It’s easy enough for car insurance or a house. Private medical insurance is as much or more complicated. You do not want to be under insured when it comes to your health and requiring that operation, MRI scan or cancer drug etc.
I’ve experienced individuals and companies sourcing their own quotes then finding there is an element of cover missing such as mental health, or an in-adequate out-patient limit. Each year they renew with the same insurer unable to fully understand their policies to properly carry out a market review of their situation. Premiums increase year after year until eventually policies are canceled through frustration over increasing costs with no value for money.
Stefan Wardle of Medical Made Easy has been a private medical insurer for many years. Based in Leicester he is able to cover any business throughout the UK.
Stefan can provide you with the following broking exercise:
- Understand your situation whether you already have medical insurance or give an easy explanation of the options.
- Give honest feedback about your current policy and whether it can be changed to suit your current circumstances.
- Get quotes from a number of insurers and compare results.
- Negotiate private medical premiums between insurers and negotiate your current supplier’s arrangements.
- Once the data is in and finalised, offer recommendations and manage any change comfortably.
- Provide ongoing assistance for your scheme by always being available.
- Monitor performance of the scheme so that at the next renewal, you are well versed as to the options.
A good private medical insurer will be on your side first. It is not about pleasing the insurers or getting the best deal that advantages the broker. We are here to support you.
07419 765 565
0800 999 2205/01455 284 926